Skip to main content

Catching Up

Well, I thought I would start doing one post at the beginning of the month about the previous one, but its clear (at least to me) that it doesn't work to well. At least I don't like the way it was working out. I like doing smaller posts more often then one large post less often. Its just my style.

So I am waiting no longer to share this photos from the first half of this month! Its amazing to think about all that has happened this month already. Its been pretty busy.

Well first of all, like every year, the month started out with Norah's birthday! 
Izzy got her 9 year old photos. I think this one is my favorite.
This year, mom and some of my little siblings did something different and hung pictures around the the dining and living area from ultrasound pictures of her to recent pictures of her. It was a pretty neat idea!



 Yes, you could say we do things pretty fancy when its someone's birthday

 Mom working on the cake
 'Wow! Your nine!! That's amazing!'
 She was thrilled to see that she got a bike for her birthday
More present opening........

 Why watch someone else open presents when you can play in the boxes that they come in?
 Its more thrilling!!!


 Birthday girl!


I must say, the cake was the best part! Its crust was a cookie, the middle was ice cream, and the top was a chocolate cake. My mom is so creative!







 I just can't get enough of this little girl! She is the cutest thing EVER!


 I love those eyes

 That's so Anna
 I know we do this a lot, but the pictures we take when doing this come out so funny, we can't resist!
 Watching a baby sleep is one of the most peaceful things on earth


We also did some front porch area improvements to get ready for a farm inspection we had done last week. Its funny all the things that we accomplish when we know our farm is going to be inspected!


This picture describes both their personalities so well!
She has gotten pretty good at taking selfies! I do have a video of her that she took of herself on my mom's phone. I hope to post it soon!
The things we do after church........Hannah, Tessa, and Anna
Anna, Hannah and me!
Me, Hannah, Ruby, Tessa, and Anna!
 Hannah, Ruby, and Anna
 Havi, Norah, Hannah, Ruby, Tessa, and Anna
Megan Andersland's wedding shower
Elliott and Megan <3
 Tara and Anna

 Singing hymns


Hannah and Anna
 They were so eager to give Megan's gifts to her

 Mrs. Young and Mrs. Royer
 Rebekah and Arwin. Apparently Samara didn't want to be in this photo.
Anna and Tessa

Silly
 Megan and Emily

 I love this picture!
 "Do I know you?"
 "What's this?"

 Ashley, me, Hannah, Autumn and Izzy

 This picture was pretty good, but Havi by far, has the funniest expression!
PHOTOBOMB!
 So cute!
 Somebody has way too much time on her hands
She is so cute with Max!


I couldn't pick a favorite!

 I did some tarp painting last night. We got accepted in to the number 6 farmers' market in the country so we have been working on getting ready for it this week. Farmers' Market of the Ozarks, here we come! We have a banner coming next week.
I think she likes it!

That about sums it up so far! More to come in the weeks ahead!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Izzy's 12 Year Old Pictures

Now that Isabelle has been 12 for a month now, I finally got around to getting her pictures done! This post will be short and sweet and a big long one will be coming soon (hopefully)!

August In A Nutshell

Hello folks!  We hope you all had a great August!  This month Mom, Dad, and Isaiah drove to CO to drop Peyton and Norah off, so they could visit with our Grandmas for two weeks. They were supposed to go to Germany and Austria with Grandma Mary in June, but, due to covid19, they weren’t able to go.  But they still needed some Grandma time! We also butchered around 300 chickens this month. We’ve never butchered that many at the same time before, so we broke them up into two different butcher days. (Since we had to cut up 200 of them).  And took steers to the butcher!!!  August was also ‘drought  month’ for MO. The fields turned crispy brown,  which hasn’t been helpful for our grazing cattle.   Thankfully, we’ve gotten some good rains right at the end of the month,  and things have once again greened up! Priscilla (my cow) FINALLY had her calf!! We’ve been waiting so long for her to arrive! (YES!!! She had a heifer!!!!!!) So, the process of milking has finally begun! And we’re already get

April

 Welcome Back!! Hope you all had a great April! For us, it was quite crazy! But I guess we should be used to that by now. Overview of April: Springfield Symphony with my cello teacher, her husband, and a few other friends, a Bakers creek Festival, hiking at Ha-Ha Tonka with some of the Ford's, Easter, and a Family Conference in Big Sandy, Texas with the Ford family! Springfield Symphony in Downtown Springfield! Such a beautiful building!! The Symphony!  We also had the pleasure of getting to watch one of the world's best cellists, Bryan Cheng! When you randomly discover that the blue lights in your room make yellow highlighters glow! .....and your siblings ask you to write all over them, and not only do you listen to them but you also think it's a great idea🙈 It's a yellow nose and arms for the win!! Somebody's got a bun in the oven! ;) It's Anna in the background for me! 😂 Got a chance to get some quality time in with this beautiful girl! I love our walks and