Skip to main content

The Rest of February

Okay, so I thought I would share some of the other photos that were taken in the month of February. I would love to post them all, and for those of you who have been following me for awhile know that I speak mostly through photos, but considering that we do tend to take hundreds of photos each month, I would bore you rather quickly so I will post most of the best ones ( my favorites anyway ). 
Those of you that follow me on Instagram know that Ashley got her learners permit earlier last month. So sadly, I must take turns driving with her now........
Izzy wanted me to post this picture that she took because she thought it was so cool how the bucket looked like it had been photo shopped but it really was part of the picture.
 This year, we decided to get a head start on planting for the garden. Izzy planted a couple seeds and was WAY too excited when it started growing.
Anna really enjoys her adult coloring book 

Ashley loves her pigs!
So stylish as she goes shopping in town with Mom  

It might just be me, but Izzy really doesn't look like she belongs in the picture... 
So Mom left us in the van with her phone while she went shopping...... 







  This is how we roll.............

We have lost 3 lambs so far. My sister made graves for their favorite one that they gave extra care to. 
That moment when you are minding your own business and all 5 of your littlest siblings start trying to crawl all over you and tickle you..... oh yeah, you probably have never had that happen to you. Never mind.

Anna has too many minions  
My brother.......
 Katherine lately really likes to climb up and walk all over the table. Such a stinker
That mischievous smile 
She was studying for something
Trying to get comfortable in a tub
These guys were trying to sniff me
Art Doodles! :)
 Hey, its true!
Drawing in progress
 I have also tried making rings out of spoons. This one was my first attempt. 
It looked good when it was done, but it was way too big. Not bad for the first time I guess 
 This was my second attempt
So far its been turning out great, but I am really having a hard time getting the last part of it bent. I am going to work on it some more. Stay tuned. If  I am successful, I will post it.
 Fun picture time with friends. We are doing an arm chair :)

When you tell Autumn and Emily to pose..... 



Ruby is so cute! 
Thought this was the cutest picture of Joe and Katherine! 


 Autumn and Katherine 

It was cool how evil the sky looked one night 
I have been having way too much fun playing around with pictures!

Thought this was a cool picture, but it freaked Mom out when I showed it to her 
 Cute little person! 


 Little buddy 
We took 5 rams to the sale barn in Norwood along with 2 roosters

Last photo of them before they were sold 
The auction was really crowded
  Instructions in knife throwing from Autumn after church. It is lots of fun!

 We are innocent! 

 Anna really is Olaf in human form!

Okay, now that I have completed this post I realized that we did more this month than I thought we did. I might have posted a little too many pictures, but believe me, there were lots of ones I wanted to post but thought that would be really overwhelming! Hope you enjoyed the ones that made it on the blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Izzy's 12 Year Old Pictures

Now that Isabelle has been 12 for a month now, I finally got around to getting her pictures done! This post will be short and sweet and a big long one will be coming soon (hopefully)!

August In A Nutshell

Hello folks!  We hope you all had a great August!  This month Mom, Dad, and Isaiah drove to CO to drop Peyton and Norah off, so they could visit with our Grandmas for two weeks. They were supposed to go to Germany and Austria with Grandma Mary in June, but, due to covid19, they weren’t able to go.  But they still needed some Grandma time! We also butchered around 300 chickens this month. We’ve never butchered that many at the same time before, so we broke them up into two different butcher days. (Since we had to cut up 200 of them).  And took steers to the butcher!!!  August was also ‘drought  month’ for MO. The fields turned crispy brown,  which hasn’t been helpful for our grazing cattle.   Thankfully, we’ve gotten some good rains right at the end of the month,  and things have once again greened up! Priscilla (my cow) FINALLY had her calf!! We’ve been waiting so long for her to arrive! (YES!!! She had a heifer!!!!!!) So, the process of milking has finally begun! And we’re already get

April

 Welcome Back!! Hope you all had a great April! For us, it was quite crazy! But I guess we should be used to that by now. Overview of April: Springfield Symphony with my cello teacher, her husband, and a few other friends, a Bakers creek Festival, hiking at Ha-Ha Tonka with some of the Ford's, Easter, and a Family Conference in Big Sandy, Texas with the Ford family! Springfield Symphony in Downtown Springfield! Such a beautiful building!! The Symphony!  We also had the pleasure of getting to watch one of the world's best cellists, Bryan Cheng! When you randomly discover that the blue lights in your room make yellow highlighters glow! .....and your siblings ask you to write all over them, and not only do you listen to them but you also think it's a great idea🙈 It's a yellow nose and arms for the win!! Somebody's got a bun in the oven! ;) It's Anna in the background for me! 😂 Got a chance to get some quality time in with this beautiful girl! I love our walks and